In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Monday, October 3, 2011

Global Revolution!! All We are Saying, Give People a Chance





It might be sporadic...might be like, as a friend said, 'like an amoeba' but as I believe, these movements are more about realizing the things that we can do together....which we cannot do divided...


The following comment made me want to put this on my blog.


''Lead the way Amerca - for too long the good name of your country has been destroyed by the war mongers, bankers and corperate monsters who have usurped democarcy. God bles you all involved in the occupation.'' (A comment on Occupy Wall Street Website')


Occupy Wall Street: Watch Live  (Wait for the stream to load, it takes only a few seconds).

The Other reason, that made me want to participate 'virtually' in this movement is that I notice there is a serious 'blackout' from the mainstream media about this PEACEFUL movement. While the violent ones are always broadcasted.  Something is not right with the youtube as well, where although you can see as many clips as you want to of the movement, only if you search for it.  But for some reason, it does not register as 'previously watched' videos and does not recommend similar videos for further viewing.  I will have to double check on that.

I hope, this catches momentum.  I hope, the movement STAYS PEACEFUL, as it marches on confidently.



No comments:

Post a Comment