In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Thursday, April 2, 2015

Be Back Soon!!


Street vendors, Ayuthaya --Thailand!

In a research meeting I heard 'Everyday a new blogger quits'.  I do not want to be one of those. But I really have been busy, in too many directions.  Although I have over 60 posts in drafts and many more in my head, I do not know when I will work on all of them. In addition, I have started contributing formally to two sites, that are not really that professional but are a venue to reach a certain kind of audience, so it diverts my time. I also have a departmental blog to write about a project that I am a part of.  Something I enjoy and take pride in.  Here, I can say that presently I have the best colleagues I have ever had in any other place.  

And I have also returned to writing my blog by hand, which I had missed.  I need to do more of that.  I love writing by my hand.  

Yet, I am not ready to give up on this, so will be coming back to this soon, even though a few posts will be ultra small and to the point, due to time. (PS: Even in this absence, the traffic to the site has remained the same, which made me think that I should continue, if people are spending time here.  And yes, I do miss writing here too, so will try to strike a balance between all the writing that I am currently doing).  

Thanks for bearing with me. 




2 comments:

  1. Post when you can. No matter how iinfrequent it will be enjoyed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much. It is nice to know that even in this absence there are people who come to the page to read. I have to write, especially for the readers. It their hearts that bring me the words, it is their longing that inspires me to write. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete