In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, August 19, 2017

As They Bloom

The following pics were taken in the neighbourhood where I live.  Within in a matter of days, or we can even say hours.  It is amazing how nature just bursts open every summer!!

And even though I have been meaning to take videos of it, I have not been able to.  I need to learn to distinguish between what is important and what is not....and what are the activities where time should be devoted. Taking pictures and noticing these flowers takes the least amount of time...so here they are...

















Ah, the neighbours have this cherry tree.  Do you know how many times I have simply stolen a bunch of cherries. This one, I keep an eye on!!









I notice them every time I go grocery shopping, waiting or them to ripen...and ah, how sweet they are.









See....not sure if it is because they are truly delicious or simply  because they are stolen!! Ha, ha...







No comments:

Post a Comment