In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, August 13, 2021

Green in Summer

 

So published this only two weeks ago on July 30, 2021, publishing again. Why? Because i have been sitting in this yard for the last week to use their internet....Mine is not working.  And the internet company says it can take them 4-11 days. Its been 6 days today and they intend to visit on Monday.  These companies will have to re-think their strategy.  During these times, all our work is on the net...


anyway, the rant can come later. I wanted to brag about my nice neighbours and say a big thankyou to all the good people of the world!!


___________


I know I missed last week, but much is going on and I did not even have the time to put up an old post. For the next few weeks, and preparing for and teaching a new course.....so may be reposting some old posts.  Till then, have a look at this....the neighbourhood and see how different it is from the times in winter. I will update this post with a few pictures from winter....




Hope you are having a good summer or autumn/winter, wherever you are...


THANKS FOR VISITING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment