In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Monday, December 5, 2011

Bon Hiver: Good Winter: Bra Vinter!!

We got our first snow.  Light fluffy, cake-icing like, a very fine layer of two mm, above the ground. Brightened everything.  Now we know that can look forward to a white christmas.  Never thought I would say this, but I have already started to enjoy many of the things...flickering candles on dark days, the crunching sound as we trudge on fresh snow.  I miss the Fiji sunshine, but these dark and cold days will keep my love affair with Fiji's heat, pretty hot. The above picture is from last year.  I did take a picture today and will put it up soon as I have uploaded it.  Here is what I wrote today....


light
fluffy
like vanilla sugar
dredging
on frozen
ground cakes :))

Bon Hiver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment