In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mid-Sommer Maidens


A little girl at the midsommar festival, Sweden 2012


The above is a painting in a hotel room.  I could recognize the midsummer motifs easily.... :)



How we made the wreaths....the girls were generous in sharing!!  And very generous to allow me to put this up here.  Thanks girls. 




A street musician in Karlstad. Just lit up the quiet Karlstad streets. 





And the following is my favorite video...when a street musician moves the onlookers, passersby or bystanders so much that they just prance around a bit around, forgetting where they are--But as they do, they bring us to focus on what it was always about and we have forgotten--to let the spirit reign!! To lighten up, and see the beauty that is around us....I did ask the permission from the young girls.  But took their video in the reflection of the store window across the street from where they were dancing--I hope it moves others to be 'child like' at least one day a week....










No comments:

Post a Comment