In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, November 28, 2009

For Today, just this. Play it and enjoy ....a friend sent it....




But I was introduced to it years ago by my first American friend. I have it in the form of a book with exquisite pictures on the one page and text on the facing page. The book was a gift to me when I was living in Botswana, Africa. After I moved to the US, with a short stop in India, I dropped many of my collected books at home. Years later I asked for it to be sent to me. And since then, I make it a point to read the book once every few months.....in sunlight, on a day, when the heart is heavy and realize that there is such beauty in silence....and there such little reason to be sad, ......

Gracious, as always for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment