In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, May 29, 2020

(Change In) A few Days and (change) For a Few Days!

First published on May 7, 2018, I needed to publish this again.  For many reasons. One, that I have witnessed this building as if it is something alive over the last many years.  The trees in front of these buildings ---are a marker of seasons and joy around us.  But things usually change very fast in this part of the world.  The trees that you see can turn into alive trees with leaves and all in two weeks.  And within a few weeks, they can start to shed them too.  Not as fast though, but the cherry blossom trees that are not too far from here (see the second picture)--come for less than a week. This year, I could not go this direction, which is only 5 minute walk away from where I live.  And before I knew the Cherry blossoms, came, bloomed and were gone --before I could capture my ritual pictures....of every season.  Just a reminder to the in the moment, and to capture joy in every moment. Please do click at the links below --to the videos I took --two years ago, of  the cherry blossoms. And please click here for another look of these buildings...
It truly changes fast, a cloudy day, a sunny day, a rainy day, give a completely new perspective ----the key word--Perspective!! 



So, the above picture was taken less than two weeks ago. Still cold, still snow.  And the bottom picture, well taken today.  And see these cherry blossoms, they last only for a few days!!  So, I went around taking much footage today with the idea of making a film.  For some reason, I am back to the love of images again.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlSwPtzf72c





And click here for another vision of this beautiful day in this beautiful town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment