In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, April 22, 2022

Polka Nails

 Just a few images this week

An update of a post from March 26, 2022


Adding some more. So here is the thing. This is my second time getting it done in my life.  All in a matter of 6 weeks. I think this is a waste of money. What happened_


Well, my feet have been hurting.  Plantar fasciitis .....really, really painful. I needed some foot massage. I give myself one everyday but was really tired. Shoulders are hurting due to cold and carrying computers on my back. 


So, this place said that they will include nail paint.  The first time I did not bring flip flops with me, which I coudl use to walk in, after foot massage, pedicure and nail paint. They said to come back and they will throw in a free nail paint.  So I had to get another appointment for at least a manicure, which is cheaper.


So here it is...Enjoy....and color choice is mine, style is mine...I asked them to....and for a few weeks, I felt special. 


That is it...









this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment