In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, January 7, 2022

Gott Nytt År, Och God Försättning

 That is how you wish someone a very happy new year.  Gott, means, nice, and delicious........

So, it means have a great new year, and good continuation. I love that expression. 




I went to my neighbours house and they were playing this movie.....such a winter mood...had to get a clip...



My neighbour has a big collection of snow globes


She also always has candles lit, which I used to as well....although this season has been crazy...





Hmmmmm...ginger bread cookies and candy cane....larger than life, what else can spell holiday season_


I got gifts too, my friend Ann got me two handmade gifts from a Karlstad artist.  Beautiful style gloves and a ceramic cow....I will get pictures of them here next time...

Wishing you all a very happy new year and good continuation....




















3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, you’ve brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting. It seems like you enjoy posts from Sweden. Do share what you want me to write about and I will try and incorporate it!! Gott Nytt År!

      Delete