In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, May 24, 2019

One Fine Day

I cannot believe this was first published on May 12, 2012. Over seven years ago. Wow, have I truly been writing this long? I must love writing!!  πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜œ!!

This is from One Fine Day in Fiji....I remember it. It was one of those nice things I did there! Its also one of my favourite pics, just look at the colors and that handsome dog!!


A picture from Fiji.  It was a hiking trip organized by the local 'Rucksack club' to Namosi.  The ubiquity of green in Fiji, year around is what fascinated me.  Here, even though the dog is not a 'collie' I keep thinking this could be a scene from Lassie, or even a Little House on the Prairie.  But, ah, the picture was actually taken in Namosi, Fiji, 2006.

There were waterfalls around here somewhere.  I  remember, many went in for a dip.  On these cold days, even in the Month of May, how could I not think of that Perpetual Paradise I lived in...some glorious years!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment