In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Epiphany: Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off and Start All Over Again


First apple bloom in my garden. Took nearly five years to get here!! How and why should I be sad?


As I was typing this post, this song came up on my computer, since I subscribe to this channel. Mr. Kuldeep Pai works with children who are gifted and just see what he creates. One of my other favourites is this one-BrahamOkate. Please have a listen, there is no way one can remain negative after this.  That little boy is my son. Yes, spiritual son. I look at him and I think he is mine. Just watch his expressions at 1:50. That girl though, seems like a guru, just listen to her voice. Also read the subtitles so know the meaning of these songs.

The one that chants just Raam-Raam Jaya Raam is meditative and addictive.  Brings to the depths of this peace that raises your own frequency. The song just sings praises Lord Raam, and talks about this qualities and provides his lineage, name of his father, his dynasty (and please drop english connotation of dynasty, lineage is the better word here). 

How could I, when I have been given this gift of hearing such great sounds and voice, how could I remain negative and wallow in self-pity.  This is what happens when one follows his/her SvaDharma. There is an electric current that passes through us. We are energied, as we inspire countless others. Mr. Kuldeep Pai is the wind, that recognised the span of the wings of these youngsters. As he follows his dream of helping the young, the young inspire others by beautiful renditions of age old songs.

For me, this brought about an epiphany.   

Time to get to work.

Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off and Start All Over Again!

But I still beg you all to read, come here, pay your visits and leave a note from time to time. And leave me good wishes. It is a trying time. I might go through this dark night of the soul because of your best wishes. 

May you bloom, may you have the patience to see seeds turn into flowers and fruits, and may you always have hope in your heart.  And a conviction that ours is only to work, and work 100%.  The results are in the hands of our previous deeds, in the universe, and there a'int nothing we can do about it.

We can however,  continue to love others, and be kind to ourselves and focus on contributing to the world. 

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment