In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ah Travel!!


Image is God!! Image feeds Imagination (many a times), Image and pictures, no matter what monotheistic religions tell you, are hard to remove from our culture.

Standing in a long que for check-in, I could not help but notice this metal cut out, that preps weary travelers for excitement that they are about to encounter!!  Somehow there is no image of medical tourism.....well, because they know which images to use here!!

And yet, everytime I look at it, whether in image or in reality (I have seen this in more than one airport), it brings me a smile, and lights me with the thought that at the other end of the travel, I may have some adventures, or family reunions awaiting me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment