In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, July 21, 2017

Magic Monday!!


It was just a regular monday and I was returning home from a grocery shop.  You know a regular day, when I noticed the warmth of sun behind me, and its large presence on the building ahead. It was past 9 pm. I turned around to see dear Sun's beautiful face!



And Lord Sun smiled at me. Surya Dev, in Sanskrit.  Sol in Swedish and Spanish.  Soleil in French, and Sole in Italian!!
During summer, dear Sun definitely makes its presence known for long-long hours. My Swedish  mom has always asked me to 'absorb' the sun in summer and in early autumn before it starts to gets dark.



And got these pictures, just to remind myself ---that I am lucky see  to this magic.  That turns 'manic' to 'magic'--every summer!!  Working becomes easier, and in some ways if we are focussed much can get done, only with sunshine and magic.  



No comments:

Post a Comment