In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, July 20, 2019

Decluttering, Again (Good Bye the Pacific Way)






Am in a major cleaning and reorganising spree. Being ruthless and throwing out or giving away things, including gifts, which I hold on to for a long time because that makes me think of the people who gave it to me.

So, not sure if these people are reading, I have much jewellery from Fiji, a few books from Fiji given to me on my birthday and other occasions...much of that has to be given away.

And above is a picture of something I kept because I wanted to write a research paper on it.  You know this UNESCO project titled The Pacific Way...but now nearly a decade later, and with a completely different angle to my research, I have to throw it out.

Good bye, The Pacific Way!

Good bye things...I need to make room for the new....



No comments:

Post a Comment