In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, August 21, 2020

When Sunlight Spreads its Magic Indoors!



Sometimes I wish I did not notice it all, or get happy every time I see these things. Sometimes I wish I behaved like an adult.  Sometimes I wish I took life seriously.  Sometimes I wish I had paid attention to life projects. Sometimes I wish I did not want to inhale the beauty of this world.

I am teaching myself to stop taking pictures.  I cannot manage the footage and I have little time to create videos and edit or upload pictures.  I will still continue with this blog, no matter how slightly (please continue to comment, it makes me feel connected).  But I have way too much footage, pictures and articles and books. I am de-cluttering.  Interestingly, I have very few selfies.  I do sometimes --or quite often take a shot from my laptop when I am working. Sometimes use it for formal photos.  But I have very few selfies. I will write another post on it, but my idea of selfies started in the 90s.  They were much more artistic.  For now, I was about to delete this photo....that I took and altered with text etc. in the process of decluttering...so here it is for you to enjoy.  And as you do, pay attention to the rainbows that beautiful people around you cast inside of you...the joy they bring, the happiness they dredge...give them a real or virtual hug and practice gratitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment