In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, May 14, 2016

Malmö

Malmo is Sweden's third largest city. I had to be Lund 2.5 weeks ago, and took the train to Malmö which is only 30 minutes away from Lund. I did not venture far from the train station due to time and cold. It was a cold rainy day....but when I saw this old church, I had to walk in. 










Oh yeah, at at a restaurant called Satori. Other than just loving the name, I wanted to try something 'asian'.  This salad was delicious






I also found some friends on the ground.  No, I was not trying to show that restaurant was not well kept or nice, because it was.....but for me, it was a sing of something else.  Up here, we do not see these little buggers.  I saw them in millions in Fiji. So just seeing this made me feel that Malmö must be warmer than our little town!!













I love these videos, from the train station.  It shows this running video, that opens up this space, makes the train station looks bigger than it is.  Allows us to dream in an industrial area, and gives a feeling of movement even when we are still. 








And always nice to see people hug each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment