In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Smile in the Sky

A Smile in the Sky
Was at a cafe with a friend, when I saw this. I took a picture of it, as a reminder of the gift from up above.

Ah you say, but it is upside down? an indication of a frown?
I beg to differ

In understanding--It is we who are limited.  Not like us does the sky pose--For the sky is limitless and 
no one knows where is its nose!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And,it turned my frown upside down. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! makes me happy to read that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clear photos of primary and secondary rainbows... Need to send them to Walter Lewin,renowned physicist who has explained rainbows very clearly in his MIT lectures on YouTube..

    ReplyDelete