In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Special Som Sverige (Special like Sweden)





So, to save time and maintain memories, I write these short ones.  I have increased my learning of Swedish by three times. I spend nearly 2 hrs everyday on Swedish. It is hard, I go back and forth, but I really want to learn. Not just need to, but want to. Love of languages has always been my weakness. But knowing a language and a culture takes time.  


Other than that, I am taking pictures. Even when I am not sure what I am going to do with them. But there is so much we can say in images.  See the above image? It is just bananas right, with a picture of a monkey on top.  Look at the note closely...


Welcome, All you children, help yourself to a banana!!  Imagine coming to a grocery store like WalMart, and seeing this!!  This was taken in ICA--a store, very much built on the concept of WalMart.  Has been since the 1970s.  And getting bigger and bigger. I did another short post on it (A Rose for No Reason), years ago.  But these things, such as this above, do make one smile...!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment