In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Where Else But India!!



Took the sometime last year!!  Like you can see in the following picture, it says, India is the only place in the world, where all times exist simultaneously.  Any doubt that the above picture actually shows it!!  Was in the passenger's seat when I took it and well----image etched in my mind!!  (as are so many others).  But I love this aspect of India.  I love the craziness, and liveliness of that country. People often ask me why do I not return, well, I do not know. Working there is not something that I know much of. left so long ago. I also think work environment can be stifling.  But I would love to sit there and write and write about the country.  Or be paid simply to take pictures of this country filled with love, life, mystery, misery, joy, and all that life is made of!!




No comments:

Post a Comment