In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Sunday, April 19, 2020

Take a Break!!

Been meaning to write a decent post --not a repost.  But first, I have way too many posts here and many of them do require reposts.   

Second, I am writing continuously on other sites.  And for the last few weeks have felt intense exhaustion.  Mental and emotional. 


Just got an academic paper accepted for publication, after 7 year of first having written it, 6 years of having refined it, five years of having presented it at the conference and nearly two years of consistent work it as a proper journal article.  Most of my work I keep creating new concepts and ideas.  It takes time and therefore takes longer top publish because it does not fit into any specific area of research. Its hard, but every time I do it, I ask myself, why am I doing this. Because after this if one gets no citations....then all of the work is not considered worth it.

I will comment more on this phenomenon and life.  


But I found this tweet and it just made my day.  And thought would share it with you all, to make you smile and share a mid-week post!!  Have a happy sunday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment