In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, November 27, 2020

Diwali 2020

Let this be a quick photo essay.

I am trying to keep up. Too much is going on.  I avoid facebook and just post pictures. Am active on twitter and will reduce that too. Trying to create another blog.  And since blogger has stopped letting us repost old ones, and we need to always create a new post, am contemplating either stopping or slowly this one down. I am so attached to it. I has my life of a decade here.  I like the little activity I get here. 

The blog is not publicised, but now I want to start doing things with my name on them...

The rangoli-- the floor art is all home made...used youtube videos for reference.  Used colors bought from IKEA and cake floor.  Red and yellow lamps are home made, and brown ones are bought from India and Fiji. 


Here are few other examples from this blog: Click below

One

Two

Three






Lord Ram, His Brother Lakshma and wife Sita returning after 14 years of exile. It was a new moon night, and so the lamps were lit...and we do it till this day!!












Just look at this beauty from India.  The temple was carved into from above...and it is this country that both Christians and muslims came to convert..imagine....





No comments:

Post a Comment