In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am this Moment!!


It was a very easy read.  I first read it during my several visits to Barnes and Nobles.  Later I bought a used book, and shared it with friends.

Eastern philosophy chewed down, and regurgitated.  Yet, when we are in the place of ‘learning’ in the state of learning....everything becomes a clue.  These words still ring true.  I hope, I hope, I can try to live by these, this coming year.  As I hope you will consider them for at least a few days.

One of the ways of doing that is to set an alarm every hour.  And take one minute. Just one minute of meditation time and focus on this thought.

I am this moment. This moment and I are one.  The following picture was taken at a roadside in Bhutan, on my way to TakTseng Monastery. All around me was green, and there was this colorful flower slightly odd, slightly titled, not symmetric.  I smiled. It brought me to the ‘moment’.  I clicked a picture....and hopped back into my cab.





"Where are you?” 

"Here.” 

"What time is it?” 

"Now” 

"What are You?” 

This Moment. 

Peaceful Warrior--by Dan Millman 

No comments:

Post a Comment