In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, December 30, 2017

May This Year's Ride Be Smooth & Fun!



The last post of the year.  I had many other posts, but may be will start the year with that.  Also, from this year onward, since I have several projects, I will probably restrict blog posts to 2 or less per month.  Ofcourse there can always be exceptions.

I cannot abandon this blog, and have an affinity for the readers, who have been with me for nearly eight years.  

While this image is funny, and says much about life, and no matter how good or bad our life, it is a version of 'Reality' rather than 'Our Plans'.  As they say, Man proposes, universe (call it God if you will) disposes.

This year, may you all have a smoother path than last year, may you all laugh more and enjoy more, be surer of your life goals, chart out a plan to focus on your life plans, and may you all have good friends and get along well with colleagues and family!!

Gott Nytt År!! (Happy New Year)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment