In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, June 11, 2021

Grannare (Neighbours)


My beautiful neighbours.  This is a short post, I will return to this and update it--as it should be.  The lady on the right, closest to the camera is a good friend and has been very helpful.  The young man sitting diagonally opposite is her son who has helped me SEVERAL time with 'handyman' work.   The man closes to the camera is whose house it is.  I often see him sitting outside and-eating and I always wave a 'smalig maltid" Bon Appetite to him..  He waves back and always with a smile. 




The lady on the far right is in the neighbourhood --we always smile at each other, but have not talked much 


I was returning from grocery shopping when I found them sit-in.  They offered me wine and cheese and snacks,. Ofcourse i do not drink --we talked about life and neighbourhood and jobs and life. Just like friendlily neighbours should be. 

Oh and the handsome dog also belongs to my friend and her son....and his name, a fitting one....for just look at him...is HERO...

I am very lucky. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment