In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, October 9, 2021

A Little Busy, and A Little Change

 


Please pardon me for being late this week. I am extremely busy and much is changing in my life.  I will continue to post some old and some new posts.  I will also return to explain what is going on.   Until then, this post is here to show how much this blog means to me and how much the readers here contribute to me feeling like i have a community. 

Just as a bit of a news though, its been raining for 5 weeks non-stop. Last week I had a very serious bout of emotional pain.  Yes, I hardly talk about those things here.  But it was quite serious.  And then I had to stop to ask myself the 'why of it?".

I found a free sample of vitamin D tablets today.  It must have come with some magazine....and stayed under a few books.  The moment I looked at it, and that was two days ago, I realized what was going on.

Yes there are issues in life.  But the biggest one is that there is no sun for nearly two months.  The days are getting shorter and it's extremely cold and one time I caught this deep 'chest cold' and woke up throwing up.  But for the last ten days have had serious cold which I forced out of my body before it could make a home here (not good for it is better to let if go all the way through so it leaves your body stronger--but I had work to do. This is one thing about modernity I do not like. Along with many others)--.  

Finally, getting some order. So bear with me as I take sometime to return with nice, juicy, happy posts. Until then, some old ones will have to do.  Thanks for reading. 

Yes, seriously, thanks for reading. 






No comments:

Post a Comment